Alert! Another Maxon product announcement just arrived at our finger tips. Find out all about Maxon's updated DMD model below.
In 2012, the year the DMD was first introduced to the market place, the DMD revolutionized the medium duty Railift™ segment by introducing direct-lift technology versus cables/chains and pulleys. Now in 2018, we are pleased to introduce the next generation of the DMD.
• Bed Heights: 30” – 54”
• Weight: 635 lbs. to 745 lbs.
• Platform Material: All Aluminum
• Platform Widths: 96” and 102”
• Click here to explore all available platform, ramp and cart stop options
• Aluminum columns & main frame with galvanized steel runners
• Platform can be lowered without opening; release curb side stow latch to lower
• Reduction of column height from 84.63” to 78.40”
• Lowered platform latch location for improved accessibility at higher bed heights; only on curbside
• New extruded Aluminum columns with increased runner dimensions (3.5” x 3.5” x .125”)
• Operating pressures lowered to under 2800psi
• Closing cylinder: displacement style with 1000 hrs. salt spray tested rod and thermoplastic hydraulic hose
• Unit stores pressurized into storage plates
• Cycle counter and Max Grip® platform surface treatment now a standard
• Manual vs. Power Close – optional power closure now available on 1-piece as well as 2-piece platforms
• Numerous ramp and cart stop options for one-piece and two-piece DMD platforms
• Single Cart Stop
• Retention Ramp (available on one-piece platforms only)